Starburst Matchstick Earrings
Starburst Matchstick Earrings in oxidized sterling silver with polished 14K yellow gold and 14K yellow gold and diamond ear wires. Bursting with light, modernity and edge.
- oxidized sterling silver
- 14K gold
- earring length: 2”
- facet: 6x4 mm
Free domestic shipping (excluding HI, AK + PR) via USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
International shipping available.
Each piece is handmade to order in Los Angeles, CA.
Free domestic shipping, excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico
International shipping available
Starburst Matchstick Earrings
Free domestic shipping (excluding HI, AK + PR) via USPS Priority Mail with signature confirmation.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Tracking will be sent via email once your order ships. All orders require a signature confirmation upon delivery. Nataly Aponte is not responsible for lost packages, or damages once items ship.
International orders are shipped via UPS. Nataly Aponte is not responsible for any duties, taxes, or other fees associated with international shipping.
Fine Jewelry FAQ
Handmade to order
All Designed by Nataly Aponte pieces are handmade to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery and a few email updates along the way.
Made in the USA
Each fine jewelry piece is handmade in Los Angeles, Califorina.
Jewelry's purpose is to be worn, admired and enjoyed. To enjoy your jewels every time you put them on, here are some general reminders to follow so that your pieces shine and last for generations.
- Avoid wearing jewelry in showers, swimming pools, or ocean waters.
- Jewelry should not be worn at the gym, during strenuous physical activities or while performing chores.
- Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. Perfumes, lotions and hair products should not come in contact with your jewelry. Upon undressing, your jewelry should be removed first to avoid snagging and pulling against clothing.
- Travel with your jewelry in a pouch or box. Tossing jewelry in your handbag or pocket is just asking for it to be damaged or lost.
Caring for Gold and Silver Jewelry
- All karats of gold and sterling silver can be wiped clean with a jewelers cloth.
- For deeper cleaning soak your jewelry in warm water with a drop or two of non-detergent soap. Remove after a few minutes and pat dry with a soft cloth. For cleaning between intricate shapes and settings use a soft, worn toothbrush and gently brush within theses areas. Be extra careful around settings and gemstones.
- Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver should be wiped gently with a nub free cloth. The use of polishes or cleaning products should be avoided as they will remove the plating.
- Do not steam clean, use commercial cleaners, or an ultra sonic cleaner on pearl jewelry.
- Wipe pearls with a clean, soft cloth or chamois.
- Pearl jewelry can be cleaned by soaking in warm water with a drop or two of non-detergent soap. Remove after a few minutes and pat dry with a soft cloth.